How Can I Install Accordance 12?

Enoch

Since most of what I want to do, I can do on Accordance 12 (only ~ 1 or 2 modules won't work with it), I would like to wipe out all traces of Acc 13 & 14 on 1 or 2 of my computers and install Acc 12 again.  In computers where I left Acc 12 in the computer when I upgraded, Acc 12 doesn't work right now, modules/features which used to work fine, no longer work after "upgrading". 

As I've mentioned before, Accordance 12 is no longer supported and will not be able to connect to our servers. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 6:43 PM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

As I've mentioned before, Accordance 12 is no longer supported and will not be able to connect to our servers. 

It is not a concern of mind that Acc is "no longer supported" & will not be able to connect to servers.  I want an

Accordance 12 working in a computer so that I can use it most of the time as is.  And I dislike any necessity to stay on the internet connected to a MaMa so that in effect what I bought doesn't belong to me but to MaMa. LOL Think of it this way:  When one buys a hammer, one wants to have it as one's tool, not as a hammer which is connected to the seller & has to be upgraded or it won't drive nails.  Rush Limbaugh would probably have called it "Buying a nanny program." chuckle

There must be some Geek out there who can tell me how to undo the install a later accordance program and cause the Accordance 12 (which I never uninstalled) to work right again. Calling all Geeks!

Edited by Enoch

If you have it on a Time Machine backup, you can potentially restore it from a backup, but that would be beyond the scope of official support. This article may help:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/back-up-files-mh35860/mac

@Enoch, the installers for the latest version of Accordance 12 (12.3.7) can be downloaded for macOS and Windows. I'm not sure how far you'll get without access to the servers, but at least it's a start. :)

• Like 1

thanks for your suggestions.