Mounce's Morphology of Giblical Greek

Nicholas

Hola,

I'm not getting the most out of Mounce's Morphology of Biblical Greek.  Are there any tutorials for using this resource, and if not, might Accordance be able to create one?  Thanks much!!

Do you have specific questions?

I can do a product overview video, but I agree with @A. Smith. Specific questions would help.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When using the paper book, using the Index seems key. The instructions in the book make mention of using the Index.  Online video tutorials for using both the paper book and the book in Logos make use of the Index.  In my Accordance version, however, there is no Index. 

Also, hovering over a footnote does not reveal the content of the footnote. Instead, I have to click on the footnote, but clicking on the footnote, takes me to a separate page.  This is less than helpful because I can't look at the context of the footnote while also seeing the page on which the footnote is referenced. In Logos, selecting the footnote produces a popup dialog box on the same page.  Is this a setting that can be changed in Accordance?

I would welcome a general tutorial on this book. Many thanks!

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Also, hovering over a footnote does not reveal the content of the footnote. Instead, I have to click on the footnote, but clicking on the footnote, takes me to a separate page.

Just noting that this works for me (i.e., footnote content shows up in the Instant Details window when hovering over the anchor) using Accordance 13.3.4 on Windows 10, so it may not be a general issue.

bbg-footnote.thumb.png.4245f235ab316ea4ab4607ce4b4bbc7e.png

I'll put in a Corrections request for the missing index.

thanks so much Nathan! and thanks also Steven.  Although I had instant details turned on in preferences, I turned instant details off and then on again via the Window menu and now it seems to work.  Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

Glad to assist! Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm looking for topics to highlight in "QuickTip" videos. I could also shoot a video highlighting Mounce's Morphology sometime.

• Like 1