Bug of searching display in Chinese?

CosmosHua

image.png.b4eb9d1457ce6a112dbc01868faedd28.png

I has found a display error/bug in Accordance (14.0.9, Windows10, laptop, Chinsese) during my trial period.

In Chinese, the display of searching results has something wrong, where I marked red contour, which should be verse numbers rather than %2$@ or %1$@.

In addition, Could you supply an option for users to choose other interface languages during or after installation? As my system (win10) language is Chinsese, but I want use Accordance in English because it Chinese interface is not perfect or complete and lots of video tutorials are English.

Edited by CosmosHua

• CosmosHua changed the title to Bug of searching display in Chinese?

I see you have an email into Tech Support on your first question. They can assist you with that.

For your section question, that would make a good post under "Feature Requests".

1 hour ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

I see you have an email into Tech Support on your first question. They can assist you with that.

For your section question, that would make a good post under "Feature Requests".

Thanks for your advice of posting under "Feature Requests".

10 hours ago, CosmosHua said:

Could you supply an option for users to choose other interface languages during or after installation? As my system (win10) language is Chinsese, but I want use Accordance in English because it Chinese interface is not perfect or complete and lots of video tutorials are English.

Check out:

https://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/14-Win/index.htm#t=win14%2Fcontent%2Ftopics%2F10_ref%2Fprefs%2Fpreferences_appearance.htm%23InterfaceLanguage

Preferences >Appearance > Other > Interface Language:Used to set the Accordance interface language localization. Every part of the Accordance interface is displayed in the selected language. Available Interface language options are German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Chinese–Simplified. This setting overrides your system-wide language localization settings.

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2024 at 9:39 PM, Mike Garrity said:

Check out:

https://accordancefiles2.com/helpfiles/14-Win/index.htm#t=win14%2Fcontent%2Ftopics%2F10_ref%2Fprefs%2Fpreferences_appearance.htm%23InterfaceLanguage

Preferences >Appearance > Other > Interface Language:Used to set the Accordance interface language localization. Every part of the Accordance interface is displayed in the selected language. Available Interface language options are German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Chinese–Simplified. This setting overrides your system-wide language localization settings.

Great! It works. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 11:31 AM, CosmosHua said:

image.png.b4eb9d1457ce6a112dbc01868faedd28.png

I has found a display error/bug in Accordance (14.0.9, Windows10, laptop, Chinsese) during my trial period.

In Chinese, the display of searching results has something wrong, where I marked red contour, which should be verse numbers rather than %2$@ or %1$@.

In addition, Could you supply an option for users to choose other interface languages during or after installation? As my system (win10) language is Chinsese, but I want use Accordance in English because it Chinese interface is not perfect or complete and lots of video tutorials are English.

1. I find this bug also in Accordance 13 in Chinese in Windows 10.

2. When I install Accordance, I notice the Chinese fond size of its installation appearance is too small to read (a little hard to recognize) in Chinese in Windows 10. Could the fond size be more bigger?