PSEUD-CW notes tool missing

Andrew Perriman

I have Old Testament Pseudepigrapha (Charlesworth) installed. Footnotes seem to be active, but if I click on one, I get the message 'The appropriate notes tool for "PSEUD-CW" cannot be found or is not installed.' Is there a separate notes module? I haven't seen one.

Charlesworth consists of nine modules: PSEUD-CW, PSEUD2-CW, PSEUD3-CW, PSEUD-CW Crossrefs, PSEUD2-CW Crossrefs, PSEUD3-CW Crossrefs, PSEUD-CW Notes, PSEUD2-CW Notes, PSEUD3-CW Notes. The first three are text modules. The other six are tool modules.

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Thanks, Michael. I've found the notes modules listed in the library (under Parallels, oddly), but they don't do anything. There is no information about them, they cannot be opened. In fact, there are a number of other inactive notes modules there. There is one notes module under translator notes (PSEUD-CW 3 notes) which works. It looks as though the installation has been messed up. The notes modules all appear to be present under Application Support / Accordance / Modules / Tools. This was actually a fairly recent clean install of Accordance 14 on a new machine running Sonoma.

@Andrew Perriman my guess would be corruption in the preferences. Perhaps contact Tech Support during the week (or send email): https://www.accordancebible.com/sources-of-support/

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta