Positioning Toolbar items

Kenny Erasmuson

I am using Accordance 14.0.9 on MacOS Sonoma 14.1 on a 27" display.

When I open a workspace the toolbar items are always positioned to the right of the toolbar. Is there away to position them to the left or in the middle etc? Or are they always justified to the right?

Kenny,

If you right click on the toolbar and then select customize toolbar from the menu you can move things however you want them.

Thanks John, I can see how to change which items appear on the toolbar via ‘customize toolbar’ but I can’t see how to position them all to the left of the toolbar rather than the default to the right.  Maybe the default is all that’s possible?

I have the same problem - there is a large blank space to the left of my toolbar. The toolbar is about a third of the way over from the left side of the screen. 

image.thumb.png.509ba5aec5615540187f576ac42a1095.png

Can you provide a screen shot when the Customize Toolbar window is open, including the menu as above?  I'm wondering if there are some odd flexible spaces or some such.  

My toolbar doesn't do this, although I have enough things on it and small enough screen that things look centered.

Also, what operating system?  If on a Mac, is at an Intel chip Mac or an M chip Mac?

MBP M1 using Accordance 14.09.

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 1.31.56 PM.png

Here is the right mouse menu

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 1.35.09 PM.png

Edited by John Fidel

You can add extra separator spaces to help, but you may want to use "Use Legacy Toolbar Appearance" under Settings (Preferences)>Appearance to get more of the effect you want.

The "Legacy Toolbar" is likely the difference between what I see and what others here are seeing.  I have it set to on.  When I turn it off and restart, my menu item are right justified as well. 

I had completely forgotten about that setting.  

That setting was just what was needed!

Thanks!

By default, the toolbar is centred (Yes sorry - English spelling!). Adding the spaces changes all of that. If you removed the spaces you will probably find it all centres.