Comparing chapters / verses in two different books

TyreeWD3

Good day all,

I have searched and could not find an answer, hence my question.  Is there a way to compare Colossians 1 with Ephesians 1 (or any other text in the original language for that matter) in Accordance? I can see similarities when I lay them out side by side in a Word document. I'm looking for a way to identify repeated phrases or clauses using Accordance.  Any guidance or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

4 hours ago, TyreeWD3 said:

Good day all,

I have searched and could not find an answer, hence my question.  Is there a way to compare Colossians 1 with Ephesians 1 (or any other text in the original language for that matter) in Accordance? I can see similarities when I lay them out side by side in a Word document. I'm looking for a way to identify repeated phrases or clauses using Accordance.  Any guidance or suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Thanks. 

Perhaps opening two NA28 texts, one to Eph. 1 and the other to Col. 1, then use highlighting to mark the similarities.  Myself, I don't use highlighting so that part is just a thought.

Or, using the Infer command might also be helpful.

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 4.02.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 4.12.07 PM.png

The infer search is the one I would use. Though I would use INFER 6,2 which searches for a 6 word phrase with 2 word “fuzziness”.

• Like 1