Please Stop Highlight from Disabling Accordance Functions

Enoch

I am not sure how many Accordance functions are now blocked by activating Highlighting, but I find that after activating Highlighting, I can no longer triple click on a word & get the Lexicon to pop up.  I consider this a bug since I don't think highlighting used to do that before Accorance 13.  In fact, I consider all the highlight function now bugged by comparison with older version, which was so easy to use & so good. So the remedy is to go back to the system with Accordance 12 or at least make that an option in preferences.  Now I find that I can't just click highlighting & get the function, but I have to jump through another hoop, like "live".  And the highlighting is opaque in many circumstance hindering the ability to use my old color scheme. And some highlighting requires multiple passes over words -- wasting time. and after I disable highlighting so I can triple click & get lexicon, I have to jump thru the hoops again to get highlighting.  I don't know if the new system has erased all the extensive highlighting I did with the old system, but I think it has.

Edited by Enoch

This isn't a bug, but I have linked to it in my feature requests list for us to look into some time after syncing when we start looking at any potential future changes to highlighting.