Complete Works of Anselm

Dr. Nathan Parker

We have Selected Works of Anselm in Accordance. We had a module request for Complete Works of Anselm awhile back. Posting it here to see interest.

This wouldn't be at the top of my list, but I would be interested. I think the main problem is finding a text that can be used. In a previous thread (linked below), I suggested the translation by Jasper Hopkins, but he was unwilling to allow Oaktree to use it.

On 1/18/2024 at 6:16 PM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

We have Selected Works of Anselm in Accordance. We had a module request for Complete Works of Anselm awhile back. Posting it here to see interest.

Not a high priority for me, but, yes, interested.

Yes I would like to see this and would buy

@jlm Thanks. If you find another text, let me know (unless Jasper is willing to reconsider).

Very interested  = particularly if in Latin , with English as well if available 

19 hours ago, Tim Planche said:

Very interested  = particularly if in Latin , with English as well if available 

The Patrologia latina text can be downloaded in TEI XML from Corpus corporum (one work at a time) and is under an unspecified Creative Commons license. Schmitt's critical edition would probably be harder to get, and might have to be digitized. Finding someone to tag the Latin seems unlikely.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jlm said:

The Patrologia latina text can be downloaded in TEI XML from Corpus corporum (one work at a time) and is under an unspecified Creative Commons license. Schmitt's critical edition would probably be harder to get, and might have to be digitized. Finding someone to tag the Latin seems unlikely.

Thanks a million - this is great  -I did not know this site -  not bad search tool! Alpheios always quite handy if I get stuck

Edited by Tim Planche
  • Like 1