LSB easy install

ukfraser

Should i be able to download items from my accordance library into the LSB app? I have signed in with my accordance details but am getting an error on easy install. Easy install is working fine in the Accordance app. 

LSB 3.2.8

accordance 3.4.2

ios 15.7 (late adopter!j

Our servers were down earlier. They're back up now. Try now.

I was getting the errors yesterday and its still giving an error in just the lsb app

plus i was not getting the error in the accordance app at the same time. 

Edited by ukfraser

I have tried again and i still get the easy install error. As the servers are fixed and the accordance app is still working normally, i go back to my original question, should i see my library in the lsb app and if so, there looks like there is an issue. 

Let me ask and make sure LSB App is using our new server connections. It's possible that it's still using the old connections that were changed a few updates back.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2024 at 8:42 PM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Let me ask and make sure LSB App is using our new server connections. It's possible that it's still using the old connections that were changed a few updates back.

The version history in the App Store shows the last update to the LSB app (3.2.8) was a year ago.

I bet it's running our old Easy Install backend and not the one we introduced last spring.