Unresolved problems, two of which are longstanding.

Rodee

I have three that I know of.  Running Ver. 14 though it shows ver. 12.  I just installed Ver. 14 - no change.

1.  My footnotes are now populating in the body of the document, not in the footnotes section.  This is a new problem.

2.  Page numbers are not populating in footnotes.  This has not been fixed on my machine for over a year.  Started in Accordance 13.

3.  When I try to report an error, Accordance forwards me to internet.  Been doing this for months.  I regularly find errors in the texts.

Please reply.

This is an example.  No page number or separation.

ries) has regarded the literary quality of Greek in the letter as the prime argument against Jacobean authorship. The judgment also has been made that the question of the letter’s point of origin can be answered by the fluency of its Greek; that is, James was a product of diaspora Judaism.4 Many Jews in Palestine, however, attained high proficiencies in speaking and writing Greek. Indeed, virtually all Jews of the first century A.D. were Hellenized.5 Most Palestinian Jews, of course, like Jews of   the diaspora, would have been bilingual with Greek as their second language. The matter of authorship, date, or place of origin simply cannot be decided by appeal to the quality of James’s Greek. The Greek of James is polished, but the epistle betrays an intimate knowledge of the LXX and of the teachings of Jesus.

Richardson, Kurt A., James. Edited by E. Ray Clendenen and David S. Dockery. Vol. 36 of The New American Commentary. Accordance electronic ed. Nashville: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1997.

Thanks for reporting your issues. We need some additional info from you:

1. What specific version of Accordance 14 are you running?

2. What operating system version are you running it on?

3. What word processor are you pasting text in?

4. Is it happening with all modules or just specific modules?

5. Can you post screenshots of your Settings (Preferences)>Citation and Settings (Preferences)>Bibliography screens? We can see if there's a setting that needs adjusting.

I'd also recommend following the Safe Mode instructions here:

That can clean up a potential bad preferences file somewhere.

For module corrections, those can be sent to corrections[at]accordancebible[dot]com (replace bracketed text with punctuation) or using Report Corrections in the software. 

I see Tech Support is working with you directly.