Parallels for iOS?

josephbradford

I searched for parallel but didn't see anything so I'm sorry if this is a duplicate post.

Is there a way to view two translations side by side on the iPad? There is a button that says add a parallel on my mac but I don't know where to look, if possible, on the iPad. If there isn't one, why not?

Thanks,

Joseph

Joseph,

Do you mean like this? Eg nrsv and esv?
bottom right hand corner you add second window or close it with the icon there. 

icon to left of it lets you put them side by side or top and bottom. 

you can add another text or a resource such as commentary, translator notes or study bible but other things as well. 

if you use lsb, then you can add the second lsb app so have three texts but lsb wont scroll or link to accordance. 

click on the chain icon at top left of right hand window and they will scroll separately. 

click on the translation name and you can change the translation or switch to other library resources in the second window using the middle icon. (You cant open a second window from tools.)

you cant search the right hand window. But can change font and interlinear from AA symbol. 

2AE05ADA-4761-49ED-8593-7F3FDB238C32.jpeg

AF599E84-A9B3-46C5-99AA-15DA56E2B936.jpeg

9AD8D4F4-3F5E-4ADA-B877-BE86FD717129.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

Or are you thinking about something like nrsv and nrsv parallels? The second window isnt ideal but switch off the link and you can see whats included. 

A0F419CC-CC6B-4D69-83EC-BEE7C1297A5A.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Thank you so much!!! This is exactly what I needed. Happy new year!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would love to do this side by side with Paper and Text on iPad. I use Paper for small groups studies and sharing, the specific verses I need are inserted on the Paper itself, but I would like to have a text next to it, in case we need to go few verses up or down. Is this possible at this time? 

Are you talking about Papers in Accordance or a separate iPad app?