USMB Confession of Faith

Rev. Dr. Timothy M. Hall

So, I just created a user tool from the USMB Confession of Faith. If there are any other Mennonite Brethren who would like it, DM me. I am happy to share.

If this should go someplace else, feel free to move it.

Hello, @Tim Hall,

Maybe you could edit your post to expand what "USMB" stands for? I found this link: https://usmb.org/beliefs/, but even there I could not find an explanation of the acronym "USMB". I'm sure the "MB" is "Mennonite Brethren," but what is the "US"? United States? Something else. Thank you!

It would also be great to host on the Accordance Exchange. 

• Like 2

Yes, USMB stands for United States Mennonite Brethren, I should have made that clear, sorry. 

@Dr. Nathan Parker, I'd be happy to have it put on the Exchange, but have no idea about how to do that.

• Like 2

Let me know if this works:

https://www.accordancefiles1.com/exchange/instruct.htm

This would be useful to have in Accordance, as I've interacted with other Mennonite Brethren during my PhD program.

Tried it twice, got a weird convoluted error message both times. Will try later ...

@Ken Simpson Can you look into this?

Sure. When I get back from vacation late this week. Be delighted. 

• Like 2

Same error on that link too. It appears there is a server error. I'm sure it will get fixed.

Thanks @Ken Simpson!

Ok - so the server has been moved, and I must have missed the memo. So I can't even try to fix it till I regain access to the server.  I haven't forgotten.

I have an email into the programmers to ensure Ken gets access to the server again.