What are the chances?

RevM

What are the chances of Accordance and Logos dooing a deal to share books?

That would be the best Chrstmas gift ever! 🙂

Hope you all had a great CHristmas season.

In terms of the two platforms being able to read identical titles similar to the old "STEP" days, zero chance. Each Bible software company has their own licensing agreements with publishers. It would be against publishers' licensing agreements to do cross-software sharing.

In terms of Bible software companies licensing particular in-house "exclusive" volumes to other platforms, it's an area I'd personally be interested in seeing more of, but it's up to each Bible software platform, and doesn't look promising. 

Don't forget you can always open webistes inside the Accordance Web Browser. @Mark Allison showed a fun trick with this a while back. :-) 

53 minutes ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

Don't forget you can always open webistes inside the Accordance Web Browser. @Mark Allison showed a fun trick with this a while back. 🙂

@Dr. Nathan Parker

If it's the trick I think you're talking about, I don't think it works anymore.  If my memory serves me, there was an update by the "other guy 😉" that killed the trick.  Like I said, if it's the trick I'm thinking of.

Edited by Misulejoha

I can get to it OK using the URL.