Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics?

Chris Heard

For quite some time now the product page for the Encyclopedia of Hebrew Language and Linguistics has said the product will be available for download in December. December is almost over. Can we get some kind of update on this product? The product page still shows pre-release and Easy Install lists it but throws an error on download attempts.

Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 2.10.37 PM.png

• Like 1

This has been delayed until January due to the project being more complex to produce than originally thought. I'm having our web teams look at updating the product page.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 11:25 AM, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

This has been delayed until January due to the project being more complex to produce than originally thought. I'm having our web teams look at updating the product page.

Any updates on this product’s availability? It is now almost the end of January, and it is still not available.

Perhaps, going forward, Accordance engineers could figure out a way for purchased pre-order content not to show up in Easy Install until the product can actually be downloaded and installed?

I'll ask on this one. Last time I heard the developer was working through a few more complexities with this one.

Any updates on this product?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also interested in an update on this product.... It's about two weeks into February, and still no news. Nathan, do you have an update for us?

I was told by management this one should be out soon that there were a couple of snags with this one. I'll see if there's any additional details I can find out.

The issue is the file turned out to be more complex than ever imagined.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

“O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!“

This past weekend I tried again to download EHLL … and it’s there! I’m delighted and have already learned new and interesting things from just the introductory material.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.42.32 PM (2).png

• Like 1

It's out! And if anyone missed the sale, don't worry, you'll have a chance to redeem yourself VERY soon! :-)