Updated American Standard Version

Glenn

Is it possible to bring the Updated American Standard Version to Accordance. It is presently available for both Logos and Esword? They seem to have done a lot of work in putting this together. Their website site is: https://uasvbible.org, if you need or want to contact them about bringing it to Accordance

• Like 1

I was in contact with the publisher years ago when he published a book one of my professors wrote. I haven't had a chance to be on contact with him for years, but good to know he still has an active website.

At the time, the UASV was in early development, and when I requested the UASV, all of the major Bible software companies told me there wasn't enough interest to produce it since it was considered a "niche" Bible.

However, it seems the UASV has at least undergone major development since the last time I looked at it. Has it gained any more traction in usage? It would be interesting to re-consider it.

• Like 1

He told me that UASV is currently available for both Logos and E-sword. I have the E-sword module. In an email he told me that if some from Accordance would resquest the UASV he would make it available to Accordance. Is it possible to have someone from Accordance to reach out to him?

• Like 1

I just filled out the contact form and refreshed his memory on who I am and told him I'm working for Accordance now. I'll get to chatting with him again and see what happens. Thanks!

• Like 2

That is great... hopefully he replies back. I know the module that he did for E-sword is very well done... with a lot of translation notes. It would be great to see it in Accordance

Nice to know. Thanks!