Original Languages Sale Items

Dr. Nathan Parker

If you wanted to buy various original languages items during one of our sales early next year, what items would you want us to put on sale?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

If you wanted to buy various original languages items during one of our sales early next year, what items would you want us to put on sale?

Are you able to check my account & get me any suggestions on modules I don't have?

I can't see customer accounts since I'm a remote worker. If you can login to your account and PDF a list of books you own and email it to me, I can look it over and see if there are some additional tools that would benefit you.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

I can't see customer accounts since I'm a remote worker. If you can login to your account and PDF a list of books you own and email it to me, I can look it over and see if there are some additional tools that would benefit you.

Sounds good, I will do that.

Feel free to email it to nparker[at]accordancebible[dot]com (replace bracketed text with punctuation).

My wishlist has these items in it:

Screenshot 2023-12-16 101231.jpg

Thanks!

put the latin upgrade on a good sale; it seems this should be included already in academic packages, but I digress.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2023 at 7:39 PM, Brian Mann said:

put the latin upgrade on a good sale; it seems this should be included already in academic packages, but I digress.

If this is referring to the "Latin Add-on," (https://www.accordancebible.com/product/latin-add-on/) I would second this. If it were on sale today, I would be sorely tempted to buy it since I was wanting to check a verse in the Vulgate and do not have any Latin Bibles so far in Accordance.

Edited by Mike Atnip
correction
  • Like 1

I'd be interested in the Greek Pro Collection, although I don't know how much of the discount would be applied being that I already own the Hebrew Pro Collection which has some overlap. By the way, in preparation for the sale (if the Greek Pro Collection will be up), the description needs updated— it says Mounce BBG 3rd addition, but from the product list it's the 4th addition. Excited to see whats coming!