Tis the Season for Savings

Dr. Nathan Parker

Tis the Season for Savings! Early Bird Pricing is valid for one week only. Additional discounts in this sale are valid through 11:59 PM (Eastern) December 25, 2023.

Best Discounts on Graphics Bundles + Early Bird Savings

Personal Recommendation: I purchased the Graphics Master as a Christmas present for myself a few years ago (and it wasn't even on as deep as a sale as it is this week). I've thoroughly enjoyed the content in it and am still enjoying using it to this day! If you want the ultimate in Accordance graphics, the Graphics Master is the collection to get!

Give the Gift of Accordance! Don't forget about our Accordance Gift Cards.

Theology, Teaching, & More 40-60% Off!

Best Discounts on these Popular Authors! 50% Off Unless Marked

• Like 1

There is nothing for me on this run, but I might pick up a few things on my wishlist.

Edited by ReformedDoc

@ReformedDoc You're also asking for some new stuff, and you might just get your Christmas wish! :-) 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr. Nathan Parker said:

@ReformedDoc You're also asking for some new stuff, and you might just get your Christmas wish! 🙂

I did not forget you said that, so I am leaving some money open for that purpose!😁

Nice, I was waiting to snap a graphic bundle with atlas, timeline and photos...

Specially happy with the timeline - can't wait to find the answer to the most important Christmas question ever:

Which version of Accordance did the chief priests and teachers of the law use to find out that the Messiah was to be born in Bethlehem (Matt 2, 4-6)? 🙃

2 hours ago, jcornuz said:

Which version of Accordance did the chief priests and teachers of the law use to find out that the Messiah was to be born in Bethlehem (Matt 2, 4-6)? 🙃

acCordance .00001