3D Map not working

Eric J. Tully

When I open the Atlas (e.g. Colors or Light Brown) and then drag a box over some area, I would like to "Open 3D Map" to see the topography. In the past, it also opened controls that would allow me to rotate or tilt the map.

However, now, "Open 3D Map" is greyed-out. If I click "Auto" or one of the magnification settings, it gives me a topographical map, but there are no controls and it cannot be rotated. Is this a bug?  Or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you,

• Like 1

What version of Accordance and operating system version? 3D is working for me. I just shot a screencast on it.

I experience the same issues (greyed out option, using light brown Atlas)

Accordance 14.0.8

mac OS 14.1.2

intel mbp 2020

Mine works on Apple Silicon. @Jordan Gowing I'll test on Intel this week and see what happens.

@Eric J. Tully What OS Version are you on, and if you're on a Mac, is it Intel or Apple Silicon?

I'll test this tomorrow on my Windows PC, but I thought it worked last time I used it. Windows 10 or Windows 11?

Just tested this on my Windows PC. "Open 3D Map" is grayed out on the menu, but all Zoom options (Auto and any of the various X zooms) are working.

My navigation controls are there as well. They're in a separate window in the lower right-hand corner of my screen. I'd look there and see if you can find it or make sure it isn't hidden.

If you're still having issues with the 3D Map, I'd recommend emailing Tech Support. They can then assist you directly.