Literal Standard Version (LSV)

Jeffrey Benson

I was able to load the LSV .acc2 file easy enough on my desktop application, but I really need it on my Accordance iOS application - I use my iPad for most of my Bible reading and a critical tool in my study as well.  Does anyone know how I can load the acc2 file into the iOS application?

And how soon can we get the LSV with Strongs keys available for purchase?

Thank you.

Jeff

I can't remember if the LSV file was one you purchased or downloaded through the Exchange. If it's a purchased file, it should load over Easy Install.

If it's a user file downloaded though the Exchange, try Wi-Fi sync. It may struggle though. Enhanced Syncing should correct that.

I don't have any ETAs on tagged Bibles at the moment since they are complicated to produce. and I'm not sure what timeframe our development team is putting on them.

• Like 1

I didn’t buy it because it’s not available on the accordance website. I downloaded the acc2 file for free from the LSVBible.com website.

I am not familiar with WiFi sync… Is that a way to take the Literal Standard Version that is on my PC application and upload it to the Accordance iOS application?

Thanks for the reply and Happy Thanksgiving! 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Jeffrey Benson said:

I didn’t buy it because it’s not available on the accordance website. I downloaded the acc2 file for free from the LSVBible.com website.

I am not familiar with WiFi sync… Is that a way to take the Literal Standard Version that is on my PC application and upload it to the Accordance iOS application?

Thanks for the reply and Happy Thanksgiving! 

Ditto to this, I would love to be able to access the LSV on my iPad and iPhone Accordance versions :)

Ok I was able to get the sync to work although accordance crashed a lot. Now the LSV is on the iPad using WiFi Sync. It’s not very stable, but it got the job done. I look forward to being able to add the LSV with the underlying strongs numbering when it becomes available.

That should work for now. I need to download the file onto my copies of Accordance as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Strong's may still take some effort, but there'll be good news for those who at least want to use the LSV without using the User Bible coming up. :-)

• Like 1