How do I Purchase the ESV Study Bible Add-on?

Misulejoha

I noticed there is no "Add to Cart" button for the ESV Study Bible add-on.  As far as I can tell, the only prerequisite to purchasing the add-on is you must own the ESV with Strong's, ESV with Strong's (Free) or just the ESV; all of which I own.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 055222.png

Sometimes the store doesn't detect that you own a prerequisite (in my experience, I've found this is usually the case when the item is part of a collection). If you email sales about this, they will prepare an order for you with the items you wish to purchase that you can then pay for at your convenience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Steven S said:

Sometimes the store doesn't detect that you own a prerequisite (in my experience, I've found this is usually the case when the item is part of a collection). If you email sales about this, they will prepare an order for you with the items you wish to purchase that you can then pay for at your convenience.

Thanks Steven for the advise.  I will email them today.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Misulejoha said:

Thanks Steven for the advise.  I will email them today.

Were you logged into your account? 

• Like 1

Just now, JonathanHuber said:

Were you logged into your account? 

Yep, I sure was.

• Like 1

Definitely contact sales, and they'll take care of you. I'll report the website issue in case it happens for others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

Definitely contact sales, and they'll take care of you. I'll report the website issue in case it happens for others.

Thanks Nathan