Highlighting Option Stopped Appearing

Vaughn Arthur

I'm running the latest version of Accordance on the latest version of Mac OS Sonoma on a MacBook Air with the M2 chip.

After I select a passage, the icons to allow me to choose a highlight color to highlight that passage no longer show up as they did before. I did not knowingly change anything that would have affected the highlighting. It worked fine in the past, including after updating Accordance and the OS, but this highlight icon has suddenly disappeared. I can still use right click to bring up the highlighting option, but it takes some extra clicks and even there, no icons display to show me the color, I have to remember what I have named each of the colors in my highlight file. Any suggestions for how to turn this back on?

Thanks! 

Vaughn

PS - On a completely different topic, some problems I had before still haven't been solved and I'm open to suggestions. I've done everything suggested by Tech Support over a couple of phone calls and some emails, and again suggestions by Dr. Parker in the Forum, but I still cannot get my MacBook to sync with Dropbox, even after the upgrade to Sonoma, and I cannot get my iPad Pro to sync with my MacBook using 'Sync to a Mobile Device' (even though I can sync my iPhone with my Mac). I use my iPad at church and my Mac for study at home, and would really would love to get my highlighting and notes to sync between my iPad and my Mac, but can't seem to make this happen. Again, suggestions will be welcome.