Any new sales this week?

ReformedDoc

I am checking to see if any new sales are coming this week, I picked up a few modules from the last couple, so enquiring minds want to know. 😁

Usually announced on a tuesday. Check web site with your morning coffee and make that your weekly routine. There is usually a banner on the home page with a link. 

;o) 

https://www.accordancebible.com

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

I have been known to grab the iPhone and check the Accordance website on Tuesday mornings even before I get to the table for coffee and breakfast. ;) 

Fraser, however, has a time zone advantage and gets the scoop before I do!

—Joseph

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ukfraser said:

Usually announced on a tuesday. Check web site with your morning coffee and make that your weekly routine. There is usually a banner on the home page with a link. 

;o) 

https://www.accordancebible.com

I already grabbed some modules from the current two on the website, I am waiting for the release of new modules that are coming out at https://www.sbl-site.org/meetings/annualmeeting.aspx. Like the Mounce modules, but they might not do it until next week.

Edited by ReformedDoc

The store chain "Tuesday Morning" may have gone out of business, but the spirit of their sale timing announcements lives on. :-)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

The store chain "Tuesday Morning" may have gone out of business, but the spirit of their sale timing announcements lives on. 🙂

Oh, woe is me, the long-suffering of the Lord's refinement on my patience. 😁

I'm not usually one to engage in cryptic forum teases, but...

Preview.png

• Like 1

Love it! :-) 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sean Nelson said:

Any chance of screen shots of the text as well as the covers?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ukfraser said:

Any chance of screen shots of the text as well as the covers?

Working on it. Should be up later today.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sean Nelson said:

Preview.png

@Sean NelsonYou dirty dog you, trying to test a brother out! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Sean Nelson said:

Looks like I will be sweating a little longer...LOL!!!

Okay, all non-preorder new releases should have screenshots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Sean Nelson, I’m not sure if you’re the one responsible for making pictures of new releases, but in my opinion multi-volume works would sell better if the picture looked like a picture of a stack of books instead of just one. Otherwise they might be written off as overpriced single volume works. I’m referring particularly to Encyclopedia of _______ Language and Linguistics and the Brill Dictionary of Religion

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sean Nelson said:

I bought 5 from the new sale and a few last week, so I am doing my part in helping support you all. 😁I owe @Nathan Parkersome Chic-fil-A!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ReformedDoc said:

I bought 5 from the new sale and a few last week, so I am doing my part in helping support you all. 😁I owe @Nathan Parkersome Chic-fil-A!

Yeah, they got me for two on the sale. And I thought I might make it to the end of the year without buying any more. 🙂

• Like 2

I don't even lie to myself about that anymore, @Nathan Parkerknows I give in easily to sales.🤣

Thanks for shopping our sale this week!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks for shopping our sale this week!

You are more than welcome!

54 minutes ago, ReformedDoc said:

You are more than welcome!

Saving my Monday then when Chick Fil A opens back up here in Hot Springs, while you're reading Greek for the Rest of Us, I'll be feasting on a chicken sandwich!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

Saving my Monday then when Chick Fil A opens back up here in Hot Springs, while you're reading Greek for the Rest of Us, I'll be feasting on a chicken sandwich!

I am getting chickened out, I was in the hospital for 3 weeks, for open heart surgery. The Lord stepped in & due to some positive changes they were able to do the TAVR through my groin. I am doing well with recovery from the surgery, but I have hip & knee issues that have had me just about bedridden for months, so now I am in medical rehab where chicken is on the menu almost every day. I have been here a week & I think it will be a few more at this rate, so my new resources will be useful. 

Glad to hear the new books will help get you through recovery. I still need to read Greek for the Rest of Us. I may have to take my iPad down to Chick Fil A when it opens back up and have a sandwich with a side of Greek. :-)

• Like 1

I have wanted to go over it for a while & see if there are any areas using bible software I have been lacking when doing word studies.

I need to read it as well. I could use a good refresher read up on Greek.