How do you sort your Accordance Library?

Sean Nelson

I'm always interested when I get to see how different users have their Accordance program set up. It's often an insight into their workflow and how their mind works. After seeing a recent question on Library organization, it got me thinking: "How do others organize their Accordance Libraries?"

My own organizational scheme is somewhat simple. I have divided my general categories into two sub-folders: "Favorites" which represent modules I use frequently, and "Everything Else" which are modules I might use only occasionally, or that represent very niche areas of interest. Often though, I find myself not even using these, as I will simply search my library for the title I'm looking for, bypassing organization entirely.

So, how do you organize your Library? Post screenshots and discuss your thought processes!

Library 1.png

• Like 2

I try to group things by testament (OT / NT / Apocrypha) and language (Hebrew / Greek / English / other), and I try to make it so that it all is compact as possible.

image.thumb.png.82939c2f416b08486fa4ed42b4fcd613.png

• Like 5

image.thumb.png.a61e4f515b844cb09e6853de7ff38380.png

image.thumb.png.538c08aa08b2b6ff0320b861af043c43.png

Edited by ReformedDoc
  • Like 3

You'll get to see my library organization in an upcoming QuickTip this month. :-) 

On 11/2/2023 at 1:46 PM, Nathan Parker said:

You'll get to see my library organization in an upcoming QuickTip this month. :-) 

@Nathan ParkerThank you so much for uploading to youtube I watch everyone to hear your insight. They are encouraging and provides additional confidence in my already existing Library. 

The way my library is organized is an ever changing process. However it is always organized in a way that I believe will aid an impactful study. 

Additionally, I generally utilize the Library organizer for Accordance Research and Amplify purposes. 

The only categories that have 'sub folders' are my dictionaries and commentaries. 

Every other folder is named and then is ordered in a way that I believe will aid an impactful study. 

Rick 

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 4.27.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 4.27.26 PM.png

Edited by Rick55

My QuickTip will be short, but I can do a longer one if need be that goes into it further.

• Like 1