Kudos to Accordance Customer Service

jcornuz

Fairly new (few months) Accordance user, I contacted them regarding an old CD-ROM bought in 2007 with Bible Speaks Today-NT, at the time when Accordance was a Mac only software (I didn't had a Mac so coun't use the software then).

Now I had been able to retrieve the file from the CD-ROM and somehow use it in my current Accordance setup; but since I very much enjoy BST, I was ready to take advantage of the IVP sales to rebuy the latest version...

However, after 10 minutes, a couple of email exchanges and a picture of my CD-ROM, my account was uploaded with the current BST-NT for free.

First time in my life (and I am an dangerously ageing fart) that I exprience a company standing behind their product with that kind of tenacity.

Kudos!

PS1: not sure in which forum section to post, but still think it is worth posting.

PS2: and yes, I am going to buy other stuff from Accordance with the spared money... isn't that a dangerous addiction: this extra module (on sale) will get me closer to God?!??

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, jcornuz said:

but still think it is worth posting.

Thanks for sharing you experiences and the good news!

• Like 2

Glad you had a great experience! Our tech support team is fantastic. They've always been there for me long before I went to work for Accordance (my comments are somewhere on our blog).

Glad you're buying other modules. When Chick Fil A opens back up here, I can always use the extra chicken money. Isn't that right, @ReformedDoc? :-)

• Like 1

Yes sir @Nathan Parker, I have been eating a lot of grilled chicken since I have been in the hospital 2 weeks. I was supposed to have open heart surgery, but they got a lot of fluid out & were able to do the TAVR valve replacement on me today for Reformation Day... LOL!!!

Edited by ReformedDoc

Praying that you're well soon! If I lived near you I'd have an Accordance meetup and have some grilled chicken with you!