Suffering from Sonoma with Accordance 13

edmundleungs

No luck that my MacBook Air (2018) got a serious problem with Accordance 13 after being upgraded to Sonoma.

Even though I tried to remove the Accordance and reinstall it from fresh, (the app could be open) the Easy Installer didn't work well. It could not show all the items I purchased. When I tried to install some that were shown, the installer pretended to download and install them, but finally I got nothing installed. (The only thing I could download are one or two biblical texts).

So any luck I could fix the problem?

4 minutes ago, edmundleungs said:

No luck that my MacBook Air (2018) got a serious problem with Accordance 13 after being upgraded to Sonoma.

Even though I tried to remove the Accordance and reinstall it from fresh, (the app could be open) the Easy Installer didn't work well. It could not show all the items I purchased. When I tried to install some that were shown, the installer pretended to download and install them, but finally I got nothing installed. (The only thing I could download are one or two biblical texts).

So any luck I could fix the problem?

You may not hear from tech support since it's the weekend, but did you try to install Accordance 13.3.5?

https://www.accordancebible.com/download-accordance/ 

• Dr. Nathan Parker locked this topic