1 & 2 Thessalonians, Second Edition (Word Biblical Commentary) By Seyoon Kim

ukfraser

This is about to be published. Can you add it to the accordance store please. 

ISBN: 9780785250210
ISBN 10: 0785250212
Imprint: Zondervan Academic
On Sale: December 7, 2023

Trimsize: 158x235mm
Pages: 640 pages
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Stay tuned very soon! :-)

Also, for those who haven't purchased the complete WBC set, stay tuned for another great opportunity to grab it! :-)

• Like 1

@Dr. Nathan Parker ... that is a very nice tease ... well done!!

The links are not working from the sale page

😢

both links not working

They should be working now

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks Sean!

purchased!

😀

is there a way to download the original volume as a separate module now rather than keep the whole original 25 set (along with the other updated and withdrawn volumes)?

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

@ukfraser using Easy Install, I received both the revised WBC-25 and the 1st edition of 1&2 Thessalonians.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

@ukfraser using Easy Install, I received both the revised WBC-25 and the 1st edition of 1&2 Thessalonians.

Interesting, i have updated wbc-25 and the 2nd edition of thes in easy install on ios devices. So far ive only downloaded the second edition as it was on its own and didnt want to loose the first edition or have dual copies of the other volumes in two versions of nt 25. . 

;o( 

i remember having to contact support last time when the two modules were withdrawn to make them available for install when i updated the set. 

AFE7A6A4-408D-471A-AE0A-4EC5BC849113.jpeg

Edited by ukfraser

@ukfraser I downloaded on my MacBook Pro. The upgraded 25 volume is called WBC-NT-25R5 (25 volumes, 5 revised). The original 1& 2 Thessalonians volume is called WBC-Thess.

• Like 1

Working for me as well. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

Not on ios, see screen shot above. 

;o( 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Sad 1

@ukfraser The old FF Bruce volume (WBC-Thess) shows up on my iPhone (vide infra). I wonder. Did you order the new volume or the upgrade to WBC-OT-36/WBC-NT-25R5? I purchased the latter, and both WBC-Thess and WBC-NT-25R5 are available for download. If you purchased the former, perhaps sales could change it for you. The price was identical for the individual volume and the upgrade.

Michael

IMG_1575.thumb.PNG.4a2268da5396353d60f5b92dd7a5f0fb.PNG.

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

Posted (edited)

I ordered just the new volume as  didnt see a option for nt, just the full wbc on the sale page and have kept my wbc library up to date with each new resource. 
i suspect i will not be the only one to just purchase the new volume, especially as the sale doesnt offer the nt set option so i think there may be some more work needs to be done behind the scenes by accordance on the various upgrade paths. 

Edited by ukfraser

I ordered the upgrade to the 61 volume set (OT and NT). That page mentioned two upgrade paths.

15 hours ago, Michael J. Bolesta said:

I ordered the upgrade to the 61 volume set (OT and NT). That page mentioned two upgrade paths.

you Obviously chose the better way to go!

Hopefully accordance will sort it for us who invested via the single module route soon!

@ukfraser I would think sales could help you. What I downloaded was the NT module which you have purchased.

The website doesn't seem to know I already have the set and won't give me the upgrade option... sigh. Emailed Orders to get some help sorting this out.

Anyone having issues, definitely reach out to Customer Service. They'll make sure you're taken care of.

The customer service rep was able to accomplish what the website could not. ;)

—Joseph

3 hours ago, JonathanHuber said:

The website doesn't seem to know I already have the set and won't give me the upgrade option... sigh. Emailed Orders to get some help sorting this out.

Yep, same here when i went back so hopefully sales will be able to sort it out for me, but it still raises the question why sales need to get involved to do something manually when the software on the server should know what we own. 

3 hours ago, Solly said:

The customer service rep was able to accomplish what the website could not. ;)

There are some things technology can never replace what a human being can do. :-)