Accordance 14

Yohanan

with my instituion I got the version 14, but for a long time I bought by myself most of my modules, so when I installed in the name of my institution the version 14 I could not get all of my products.

@Yohanan

Version 14 formats data differently. You can uninstall v.14 and install v.13 from the installer. But if any of the resources uses a v.14 data format, that file might not be usable in v.13.

Having said that, Accordance 14.0.8 has been pretty stable for me. I'm using it on PCs, but forum posts indicate that it's also fixed the Sonoma issue on macs as well. If you're wanting to downgrade to v.13 for stability issues, consider giving Accordance 14.0.8 a try first.

Edited by Lawrence
  • Like 1

I'm sure customer service can help you get all your products in version 14 if you give them a call.

3 minutes ago, Yohanan said:

with my instituion I got the version 14, but for a long time I bought by myself most of my modules, so when I installed in the name of my institution the version 14 I could not get all of my products.

If you've got 2 accounts (one personal and one institutional), contact customer support. They may be able to combine the two accounts for you, or work something else out if you want to keep the accounts separate.

You should keep going with Accordance 14 since it'll give you our latest release/features.

Any modules not installing due to your two accounts, contact Customer Service and they'll take care of you.

Thanks for the answers. Finally I got rid of 14 and reinstalled the preceding version. It works... more or less. One of the all time frustration with the app in my history with it is once you install everything it is a labyrinth to find back basic principles. For example each time I click on a hyper link in the dictionary of Hebrew instead of having it appearing, a window opens asking where is the file for BHS-T text ? all of the suggested files by the apps are in grey and cannot be selected. A long time ago I remember to have met with this frustrating feature in Accordance. 

That's likely because you downgraded to 13, and it's having to re-find some stuff. I'd contact Customer Service about consolidating your accounts so you can move back to 14, then try installing 14. If you have any additional issues after installing 14, then reach out to Tech Support via email.