Hebrew word search

Yohanan

Recently (why? I have no idea!), the search box for words in Accordance does not open the pop menu with the diverse semantic and formal possibilities it used to present. Please help me recover this important function in Accordance. 

Waiting for an answer for the preceding, allow me to add this one: when clicking on reference in the DCH dictionary, I am led to the followings windos.

1. image.thumb.png.830c03ca41baac66eb5e83151548d4db.png

It's a pity Accordance people did not care to produce a clear path to follow to learn with clear tutorials the correct installation of Accordance. Not speaking of the instability of the app. I would prefer to pay an abo (like Word 365) and have people work on the needs of the users.

These questions would be better handled by Tech Support over email. This forum section is more for questions on original language searches.

I recently produced some videos on how to install Accordance on a new machine. Those should be going live shortly.

Since you reverted from 14 back to 13, there might be some issues you'll run into, and tech support over email would be your best option.

On 10/20/2023 at 1:17 AM, Yohanan said:

Recently (why? I have no idea!), the search box for words in Accordance does not open the pop menu with the diverse semantic and formal possibilities it used to present. Please help me recover this important function in Accordance. 

I can't speak to the other issues you have asked about, but if I properly understand your question, try double checking that this has not been checked (in Settings/Appearance).

If it is *unchecked*, check it, press OK in the settings, and then unset it. See if that helps.

Screenshot2023-10-21at20_59_40.thumb.png.50c8f40e0a6198732f1f3b0811bd80f7.png

Edited by Ken Simpson

Thanks for that Ken!