How long until 14.0.8?

dlachjr

There has been a lot written about Accordance having trouble on Sonoma (in certain situations). I'm thankful that there is hope for those affected moving forward (and that there has been an apology added to the pinned post), but I have one simple question.

Do we have any idea how long it will be until 14.0.8 is released (not as a beta) to all users?

• Like 1

We're working on it as we speak and will post an announcement when it's released.

• Like 1

I appreciate the answer, but are we looking at hours, days, or weeks before a fix is out of beta?

Even an unofficial answer or feeling from someone in the beta forum who has some idea would help (as an official answer about releasing it is harder).

For myself, I haven't upgraded to Sonoma, but have several reasons I would like to asap (as a few improvements should have a big positive affect on my workflow).

I've heard of folks thinking about downgrading to Ventura. If it is going to be weeks, that would make sense. But, not if a drop is in the next day or two!

• Like 1

I feel like a widow begging a judge  . . . . 

patience, patience, patience . . . .

• Like 2

I just finished various tests on my iMac Pro running Sonoma, and we'll have a new beta momentarily. Once we're ready to release to the public, we'll post an announcement on here.

• Like 1

I received a response to my "ticket" that 14.08b was released and to check the forums for info. I'm not seeing anything. Guess I should've known the week I would have when God led me to preach on Matthew 6:25-34. 🤣🤣🤣 All the anxiety this week...

2 hours ago, BradCortese said:

I received a response to my "ticket" that 14.08b was released and to check the forums for info. I'm not seeing anything. Guess I should've known the week I would have when God led me to preach on Matthew 6:25-34. 🤣🤣🤣 All the anxiety this week...

Right now it's only released to beta testers. If you need a beta copy, message me.

As a quick update, it's in beta testing. There are a couple of minor issues we are still addressing. We don't have a specific release date yet since we don't want to overpromise, but we are making progress.

• Thanks 1

Thankful to hear that there is good progress on the beta! 

• Thanks 1

We've made additional progress over the weekend. We won't commit to a definite ETA, but I'm very pleased with the current progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I just updated the note for Accordance 13 users as well. We are in the process of beta testing a 13.3.5 update for Accordance 13 users on Sonoma, although again, we won't publish a specific release date until it's ready.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1