Diagram error

Robb B

See the attached screenshot. Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ should be up one line in apposition to "the Lord" (sorry, can't get the Greek to paste), rather than to "our."

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 15.54.06.png

Is there a way to send this to Report Corrections?

I can't send it to Corrections directly in the app. I'll file this one for you.

Anytime!

Which diagram module is this exactly?

Can someone help me? I use Accordance 13 on Windows. I'm trying to diagram from the Hebrew BHS on Accordance. The Help articles I'm wondering are only for Mac? I would appreciate any How To info or if there are certain modules I don't own which I need to purchase. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Adam Haeffner said:

Can someone help me? I use Accordance 13 on Windows. I'm trying to diagram from the Hebrew BHS on Accordance. The Help articles I'm wondering are only for Mac? I would appreciate any How To info or if there are certain modules I don't own which I need to purchase. Thanks!

If you own the Hebrew BHS in Accordance, you should be able to select the text, and use the "Diagram" button on the toolbar (if it's not on your toolbar, you can customize the toolbar and add it) and have the diagramming window appear. Then create your diagram and use File>Save Workspace to save it. I did that on a Windows PC during my M Div.