iOS WiFi Sync not working

William Cross

I am trying to sync Accordance iOS 3.4.2 with Accordance macOS 14.0.7.

On the iPhone when I select "Sync all content with Accordance" a dialog comes up that says: Accordance Sync Checking WiFi Availability... the iPhone is connected to the same WiFi as my Mac. On the Mac I select "Sync with Mobile Device" but the iPhone never shows up.

iPhone 15 Pro iOS 17.0.2

MacBook Pro 2023 macOS 13.5.2

Edited by William Cross

On 9/23/2023 at 2:37 AM, William Cross said:

I am trying to sync Accordance iOS 3.4.2 with Accordance macOS 14.0.7.

On the iPhone when I select "Sync all content with Accordance" a dialog comes up that says: Accordance Sync Checking WiFi Availability... the iPhone is connected to the same WiFi as my Mac. On the Mac I select "Sync with Mobile Device" but the iPhone never shows up.

iPhone 15 Pro iOS 17.0.2

MacBook Pro 2023 macOS 13.5.2

I have the same problem here.

iPad Air (3e génération)

Mba 11.7.10

I'm having Wi-Fi syncing issues in general due to my particular network configuration, so I'm not much of a help here. Was it working in iOS 16? I wonder if it's an iOS 17 change that's caused an issue.

• 1 month later...

Similar issue here, but just with one module, I check the information for the module on the Mac and the version was different that the one on iOS, through Easy Install / Update on iPad found an update for the module, that fixed my issue.

My system: Mac Mini: Ventura 13.5.2

Accordance: 14.0.8

My Ipac: PRO Version IOS: 16.7.1

Accordance: Not sure how to find IPAC version but should be latest version as of 10/31/23

All worked fine but MAC could not find IPAD in Accordance Sync.

Check on IPAD: Settings > Scroll down to "Accordance" and tap.

In the window on the right that pops up, top section "Allow Accordance To Access" 

Make sure "Local Access" switch is turned on "Green"

After that Mac could then find IPAD in the sync process.

Right now I am trying to solve the issue that my highlights and notes don't seem to sync.

If anyone has a pointer on that I would love to hear it.

Now, as I am a new Accordance user so far I a like it. Yes, there is a bit of a learning curve but that is OK.

I got one of the "Triple Discoverer" packages.

Spent a long time just reading Matthew 5:1.

Oh, what a savior, that He not only see's us when we are trying to follow Him, He stop and speaks to us from His word.

We can sit at His feet and He will teach us from His word. No wonder they said, "never a man spoke like Him". Who can we go to? 

For only He, has the words of eternal life.

I believe highlights has to sync through Dropbox 

I am not getting any error messages, but I am not having any success syncing either. I am up to date on both Accordance and Mac but on an Intel machine.

I'd recommend reaching out to support on this one. I'm not sure what else to recommend.

• 2 months later...

I am still unable to get the Accordance Mobile App to "Sync all content with Accordance" desktop "Sync with Mobile Device". Accordance iOS Version 3.4.2 and Accordance MacOS Version 14.0.8

Because of this I have modules on my computer that I can no longer get to show up on my phone.

iOS 17.2.1

MacOS 14.2.1

Have you tried speaking with Tech Support?

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same problem.

IOS devices do not show up when syncing on WiFi. All devices are on the same WiFi.

iMac (27 inch, late 2013), macOS Catalina Version 10.15.7

Accordance Version 14.0.9

iPhone 12 Pro Max, IOS 17.3.1

Accordance Version 3.4.2

iPad 10th generation, iPadOS 17.3.1

Accordance Version 3.4.2

I'd recommend emailing support on this.

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to solve this problem. It ultimately involved deleting the app, reinstalling, and syncing with the computer. It did take some time to reset all of the preferences, but it is now working fine.

Great!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2024 at 5:48 PM, William Cross said:

I am still unable to get the Accordance Mobile App to "Sync all content with Accordance" desktop "Sync with Mobile Device". Accordance iOS Version 3.4.2 and Accordance MacOS Version 14.0.8

Because of this I have modules on my computer that I can no longer get to show up on my phone.

iOS 17.2.1

MacOS 14.2.1

I'm having the same issue. Lots of modules suddenly aren't showing up under "easy install" on my iPad and iPhone. Figured I would sync with my iMac and it just gets through a few modules and then freezes. No error messages.

1 hour ago, Matt Ātack said:

I'm having the same issue. Lots of modules suddenly aren't showing up under "easy install" on my iPad and iPhone.

They should be showing up under Easy Install. I recommend emailing Tech Support on this.