Exporting to Pages

Tom Caton Sr.

When I try to export a paper to Pages on my Mac all it get is page numbers. I have saved it in all of the formats and no luck. I tried copy and paste and drag and drop, nothing. I read the help topic for the export and still cannot get this paper in Pages. Thoughts would be appreciated on this topic. I am in version Bif Sur 11.7.9 Mac / version 14 Accordance.

Thank you

Hi @Tom Caton Sr.,

I had been waiting for someone else to say something since I don't use Accordance's papers, but I can offer a few thoughts until someone else who actually knows something is able to respond:

- Have you tried exporting a different paper? It would be good to know if the issue is with papers in general or just this specific one.

- If a different paper exports fine, I would copy the first paper and paste it to a new paper and try exporting it.

- Have you tried completely quitting Accordance and restarting it? If so, try restarting it holding the shift key, then once it opens, release shift and close the program. Do this a few times before finally opening it normally again.

I hope this helps some,

Kristin

What format is the files you're exporting from Accordance then attempting to import into Pages? That might help me better understand what's going on.

1 hour ago, Nathan Parker said:

What format is the files you're exporting from Accordance

Hi @Nathan Parker,

My understanding is that he is trying to export a paper (aka, Accordance "Paper") to Pages. So whatever format that is.

The end result would be a .pages file, once he imports into Pages, but I'm wondering what format he's exporting from Accordance that he's trying to open in Pages before it converts to a .pages file.