Applying custom color to the User notes text removes custom links which weren’t even selected

Guntis

Hi, 

Accordance doesn't parse n-dash in the Bible references as links, like (Matt. 16:17–19), so I select this reference inside the brackets, press Command+L, replace n-dash with a simple dash and it's done. Now I want to change text color before and after the Bible reference, so I select text after it, including the closing bracket, change color and … Bible reference link is removed and color is applied even to the reference letters which weren't even selected. (Changing Bible reference text color also removed custom links.) Please fix these bugs. (Correct N-dash parsing and change of text color without touching the references).

Edited by Guntis

• Guntis changed the title to Applying custom color to the User notes text removes custom links which weren’t even selected

Can you show me a screenshot of what you're trying to do? Also, what macOS and Accordance version?

Here it is. Accordance 14.0.7, macOS 11.7.9 Big Sur. MacBook Pro 15.4, mid-2014 model. 16 GB RAM.

Edited by Guntis
  • Like 1

I noticed your text selection was pretty close to the ending 14 of the Bible passage. What happens if you select the text a little further to the right?