Request for Modern English Version (MEV) of the Bible

AndrewONeal

Would it be possible to include the Modern English Version of the Bible for purchase & use in Accordance?

Thanks for consideration.

Would anyone else like that version to be available in Accordance or am I the only one? ;) 

According to this the publisher has been contacted but there hasnt been any update on progress.

But there are a number of threads where others have expressed an interest in this translation over the last few years. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 1

Moved this to "Module Requests" since it's a Module Request, not a Feature Request.

I'd like to see this in Accordance myself. I'll bring it up at a future meeting to see if there's any status update.

• Like 1

We're looking further into it.

Coming up, I'm going to be doing some licensing work to help get some module requests one step closer (although we'll still need to await module development for them). It'll be fun getting to be "hands on" in the process.

Now if only I'd ever try my hand at module development itself...

6 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Coming up, I'm going to be doing some licensing work to help get some module requests one step closer (although we'll still need to await module development for them).

Great news, im sure many of us are looking forward to seeing some of the requested modules start appearing in accordance, if only by drip feed. 

have fun dealing with the publishers, especially oup! Hopefully jps and crossways are more encouraging. 

;o) 

I'd also recommend watching the sales for the next few weeks for some surprises. 🙂 

8 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

I'd also recommend watching the sales for the next few weeks for some surprises. 🙂 

My tuesday morning routine is get up make cofee and check sales in the HOPE that jaa is there! But im very interested now and credit card is on standby. 

;o) 

Won't be JAA yet, but there's some other fun stuff in the pipeline.