YouTube Videos

Robb B

The use of YouTube for Accordance lately has been a very nice addition. Videos are a good length and contain just the right amount of info. Thanks for putting these together. I hope the channel sees a lot of growth as more content gets posted.

• Like 2

Thanks for the feedback! Let us know if there are any particular features/modules you want us to highlight. 

• Like 1

As someone who never used BibleWorks, I’d love to see something on Live Click. It’s a feature I never use because I don’t understand it.

• Like 1

Sounds good. I'll see what I can whip up. I never used BW either, but Live Click is fun.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Sounds good. I'll see what I can whip up. I never used BW either, but Live Click is fun.

When I first got Accordance just over a year ago, I was frustrated with Live Click and turned it off. But I find it has its use once you see the options. It kind of streamlines the searching options for seeing how a Hebrew word was translated in, for example, the LXX. Here is a screenshot of how I am set up. The Word Pie Graph tells me that the last word in 1 Kings 3:28 (מִשְׁפָּֽט) is translated mostly by krima/krisis in the LXX. If you click the little arrow in the Word Pie Graph it expands and gives several options. If you click the "plus" button beside the Word Pie Graph you can add whatever translation you want, as many as you want.

If I click on one of the Greek words in the pie graph, it takes me to the list of all that word's usage, down in the bottom right of my window where I have the Hebrew, Greek, and English versions parallel.

Hovering over one of the book covers shows the relevant content in the Instant Details pane.

And that is just a sample of the possibilities with the Live Click. I do have other options I use when I know more exactly what I want (lexicons, commentaries, etc), but Live Click gives a good overview of many options.

Screenshot 2023-09-05 095410.jpg