Syntax node constituent highlighting

A. Smith

I feel certain I've mentioned this before, but it would be fantastic to have the constituents of a node highlighted when hovering over them. So, if I hover over N, the whole clause is highlighted (perhaps brighter colors), or over P and the whole predicate phrase is highlighted, etc. For some of the really complex hypotactic clauses in the epistles, this is almost essential to make the module more useable. 

• Like 2

Good feedback! I had forgotten this wasn't possible yet. I'll file it on my feature requests list.

14 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Good feedback! I had forgotten this wasn't possible yet. I'll file it on my feature requests list.

Not possible yet? In terms of time or in terms of software limitation?

My use of "not possible yet" was I thought the feature was already there. I see that it definitely isn't, so I added that one to my list for sure.

It's technically possible to add it, we'll just have to see when we could work it in. 🙂 

12 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

My use of "not possible yet" was I thought the feature was already there. I see that it definitely isn't, so I added that one to my list for sure.

It's technically possible to add it, we'll just have to see when we could work it in. 🙂 

gotcha. Thanks!

Anytime!