Please fix for next update!

Donald Cobb

This bug has been reported several times. Each time an update comes out, I hope against all hope that it has been fixed... but am disappointed each time. Acc 14 has some nice things in it. But one bug that was introduced was that with the hits analysis graphs, the chapter numbers have completely disappeared. This makes both of these graphs pretty much useless except for a vague impressionistic idea. Here's what one quick analysis looks like in Acc13:

image.jpeg.108b61b02cd1a9cef821b3fb5d3409cd.jpeg

The same analysis in Acc. 14.07 

image.thumb.jpeg.9975f2794a4df15d0a4c7e3f1dca05d8.jpeg

Could we please get this done for the next update?

• Like 5

1+

Thanks! I'll bump this one up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Donald Cobb,  I am in the same boat as you.  I've brought this issue up on several occasions hoping to see it resolved with each update.  It could be such a useful feature but until the issue is fix, it remains, as you've mentioned, "vague impressionistic".

37 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Thanks! I'll bump this one up.

@Nathan Parker, I know this is the Bug Swatters for Mac, but the issue pointed out by @Donald Cobb is the same issue I'm having in Windows 11.  I have pointed this out several times in the past, so I appreciate you bumping this one up.  Hopefully, we'll see some traction soon.

Glad to assist! 

• Like 1

I have been informed that Roy Brown has fixed this for 14.0.8. We apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Billy32792 said:

I have been informed that Roy Brown has fixed this for 14.0.8. We apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks for your patience.

Great! Looking forward to using this again. Thank you Billy (and thank you Roy!).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Billy32792, Can you confirm that this fix will be included in the Windows version as well?  I've been reporting this issue since the start of v14.

• Like 1

I can neither confirm nor deny this, because IDK...😁

Hopefully. they will successfully get it all fixed & be able to move on to the next version without all the hiccups.

• Haha 1

14.0.8 may enter beta testing shortly, then we'll know for sure. :-) 

• 4 weeks later...

This is fixed in 14.08. Thank you to the Acc. team!

• Like 2