Two Questions: EGGNT & Sentence Diagrammer

JoeyDutcher

1) Will the EGGNT series be expanded soon, or will there be a sale on them?

2) Is there a way to use the sentence diagrammer more like the “custom phrasing” feature that we can do in the biblical text? In the sentence diagrammer every word is its own and every word needs to be moved and placed itself, which makes phrasing very tedious. Am I missing something? 

• Like 3

I am very intersted in the answer to both of these questions. I use diagramming for all my teaching prep and notes and even run seminars on using diagramming in study. If it were possible to do that inside Accordance it would be all the better! 

And with the EGGNT, there are, I think, 4 new volumes since you've last updated these. They are all available on Logos but I really prefer not to keep splitting my resources if possible. 

• Like 2

I don't have a specific ETA on new EGGNT volumes, but I'll see what I can find out. I'll keep pushing for them,

I'm not sure when EGGNT was last on sale (need to double check). I'll see when we can slip them into a future sale (all I'll say is stay tuned!).

I tried to use diagramming like Cusom Phrasing back during my Greek classes in seminary. It's not really geared for it and was a bit clunky. I recommend using the Cusom Phrasing feature instead. I wish I had it back during my time in seminary! There is a way to backup/share your Custom Phrasing files if need be.

On EGGNT on sale, ask and ye shall receive (stay tuned shortly!).

On new EGGNT volumes, we don't have any specific ETAs yet, but we are looking into them. I'll keep pushing for them. 🙂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My August 26th post is the latest update concerning this