Tom Caton Sr.

When using dark mode the scripture references are grayed out. It is very difficult to see them. Makes using the dark mode frustrating at times. The only way to readily see them is to hover over then if you can tan which one you want and they will show up in the instant details. That works ok if you’re young and have good eyesight neither of which I am. I would appreciate it if you good folks World consider fixing this issue so older folks like me can use it. I use dark mode because my screen glares at times when using an ask white background. The background colors on a whole are very limited in color changes for dark colors. It would be nice to be abel to have more options there also. Thanks so much for your consideration. Good job on accordance. You are appreciated.

Does Change Display Settings do anything for you? I want to see if we have this feature already (but hidden, or if there's an issue with it), or if it's something I need to request as a feature request.

No there is not currently an option to change the color of the text in the reference pane. In Dark mode it remains grayed out.

Screen Shot 2023-08-20 at 5.15.06 AM.png

What I am calling reference pane is actually called the info pane I am just now seeing this Mr. Parker.This is a screen shot of what I see when I open the set info pane options. 

Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 1.55.23 PM.png

• Like 1

It looks like Info Pane uses the colors from what your "General Theme" color is set to in Appearance Settings, and in the case of Dark Mode, it is a little difficult to read. I'll file a feature request about more fine-tuned Info Pane theming controls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mr. Parker thanks for your assistance with this issue. It will be a big help.

Moved this to Feature Requests so we can better track it.