IOS Library and Desktop Library

jkdoyle

Is there any way to make the IOS Library and the Desktop Library match or sync? Maybe I'm missing this and the functionality already exists. Managing and navigating the Library in IOS is not easy and often crashes.

1 hour ago, jkdoyle said:

Is there any way to make the IOS Library and the Desktop Library match or sync? Maybe I'm missing this and the functionality already exists. Managing and navigating the Library in IOS is not easy and often crashes.

I havent tried to syc them as i have different set ups on my mbp, ipad and iphone but you know you can arrange them as you want.

however you mention often crashes, is that when you are trying to reorganise it manually? I raised a bug for that a few days ago, its only happened once since the last upgrade and my library is pretty much how i want it  but its useful to the developers to know if there are still others having issues. 

You can get there with Wi-Fi syncing if you can get Wi-Fi syncing to work. Mine continues to stall.

We're rolling out enhanced syncing in 14.1 that I hope will also take care of this. In the meantime, I've just left my iOS library organization alone and open modules with the search bar in the app.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

We're rolling out enhanced syncing in 14.1 that I hope will also take care of this.

That would be amazing!!!

It would, and something I'd personally love to have.