Atlas

Gary Monks

Hello , is there any update  resolving the issue ' Tribes of Israel' crashing in the Atlas.........its happening to me every time 

• Like 1

Moved this to Bug Swatters in case we need to log a bug report.

What OS version and what version of Accordance?

5 hours ago, Gary Monks said:

Hello , is there any update  resolving the issue ' Tribes of Israel' crashing in the Atlas.........its happening to me every time 

I can't produce a crash using 'Tribes of Israel'.  Are you using any options under Sites and/or Routes?  Currently I have 'No Routes' and 'No Sites' selected.

I am using Windows 11/ Accordance 14.0.7.

Here's my screenshot

Tribes of Israel.png

Edited by Misulejoha

48 minutes ago, Misulejoha said:

I can't produce a crash using 'Tribes of Israel'.  Are you using any options under Sites and/or Routes?  Currently I have 'No Routes' and 'No Sites' selected.

I am using Windows 11/ Accordance 14.0.7.

Here's my screenshot

Tribes of Israel.png

Hello, I am using windows 10 ........and on the Atlas it doest matter what options I try including the options you used it crashes every time. I have Accordance 14

I just checked on my WIndows 10 machine, running Accordance 14.0.7, and I cannot reproduce this either.  Might be wise to contact tech support. 

I don't have a Windows 10 machine to test on. You're welcome to contact support. You could try some of these first: