Upgrade will not install for Grammatical Syntax add-on to GNT28-T

McFarland1

I currently have the 3.4 version Grammatical Syntax add-on to GNT28-T and am showing the availability of an upgrade to 4.0.  It will download and attempt to install but does not.  I do not get any error messages.  The item remains on the upgrade list.  Any suggestions; only have a basic IT understanding so hoping it's a simple process to get this installed.

I've had that issue as well. Email Support and we'll take care of you. They took care of me when I had it.

• 6 months later...

I'm having the same problem now regarding this module (Grammatical Syntax add-on to GNT28-T) with Accordance 14.0.9 (Win 11).

Current version: 3.4

Available version: 4.1

I tried running Accordance in safe mode with "Remove startup session" and the 4 "Clean up" selections ticked and the rest unticked. Accordance crashed while attempting to install the update.

There may be others facing the same problem.

Would you mind posting the solution online?

Edited by Lawrence

Tech Support had to manually email me the file and tell me where to install it. We can't publicly post the file here, but if you email into Tech Support, we can send it to you.

I've sent some feedback into our teams to see how we can address this. It might be an issue with a file on the server.