parallel resources missing

Brian Phillips

I just bought AF-T and AF-E (apostolic fathers greek & english, Holmes). I was able to open the Greek in a new tab and also was able to open the English in parallel. Then I moved the resources in the library into the text section. So now the Apostolic Fathers English / Greek / Latin are all in text. After doing that, I can no longer open the Greek in a new workspace and then add the English in parallel. In fact, almost all of my resources are missing from the "Add Parallel" dropdown.

And now I can't move any of the AF-T, -E, or -L modules out of the text section in My Library.

image.thumb.png.c0be070572b7f70cc3c3ef8bde109b42.png

13 minutes ago, Brian Phillips said:

I just bought AF-T and AF-E (apostolic fathers greek & english, Holmes). I was able to open the Greek in a new tab and also was able to open the English in parallel. Then I moved the resources in the library into the text section. So now the Apostolic Fathers English / Greek / Latin are all in text. After doing that, I can no longer open the Greek in a new workspace and then add the English in parallel. In fact, almost all of my resources are missing from the "Add Parallel" dropdown.

And now I can't move any of the AF-T, -E, or -L modules out of the text section in My Library.

image.thumb.png.c0be070572b7f70cc3c3ef8bde109b42.png

I removed the items and reinstalled. Now the English version appears in the list when I add parallel. Interestingly, on the original install, all the AF files (and another product I purchased) were at the bottom of my library, not placed in any folder. That's when I put the AF-T, -E, and -L in the text section, and I put all the corresponding notes in the built-in "Translator's Notes" section in My Library. On removal and reinstall, Accordance put the AF-T, -E, and -L back in the Text section, but all the notes it put back at the bottom, not in a folder.

TL/DR; I can add English parallel after removal and reinstall. 

image.thumb.png.fdacc6d5552d9544ec79877c44195914.png

We've had some issues where the installer has not properly put some modules in their category folder. We're looking into it.

• Like 1