Back to School 2023 Sale

Dr. Nathan Parker

Back to School 2023 Sale through 11:59 PM ET, Monday August 14, 2023

40% Off German Bible Society

Important International Works

Resources from Hendrickson

40% Off Rabbinical and JPS

This month's Free Book featured in the Monthly Newsletter

Perseus Classics Bundle (Untagged Greek, English, and Notes)

Maybe this should be filed under bug reports, but it is not the software itself but rather the website.

I have noticed that the pricing reduction for owned modules is inconsistent. For example, I own every item in the Basic Starter for Acc. 14, but the price still shows $13.39. I suppose that could be counted as "Starter kit for donating to Accordance." 😂

Then for Mounce Greek Study bundle I get a bigger "Start donating to Accordance" sum yet. (yes, I am logged in when these show up)

Screenshot2023-08-01182345.thumb.jpg.e09b1d8d77595c1b8d09e68210911221.jpg

Then for this next one, I could buy the two missing modules cheaper separately, although maybe the $0 dollar item is actually adding in the extra $20 for the $140 total.

Screenshot2023-08-01183318.thumb.jpg.7a529988d92174af30956620bb3d3227.jpg

These are just a couple of samples of many I have seen. I am supposing that this is a known bug. I am afraid sometime that I will end up buying something I already own; which will add to my problem of overspending my monthly book budget!

Thanks for the feedback! I'll show this to our web tech. In the meantime, if you accidentally buy something you already own, our Customer Service team will take care of it quickly.

• Like 1

Mike, as you are clearly checking what has been highlighted in blue, i would also contact sales before you make a purchase like the two missing modules to see if they can sort it quickly for you to make the purchase at the best price. 

Good point!

I have all the major lexicons & dictionaries, in fact, I think I have just about everyone now, so for $11.99 on sale everyone should pick this up. Besides @Nathan Parkerneeds to eat!😁

Expository Dictionary of Bible Words $11.99 60% Off

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ReformedDoc said:

so for $11.99 on sale everyone should pick this up. Besides @Nathan Parkerneeds to eat!😁

Done! Can't have @Nathan Parker going hungry!

• Like 2

Now if only my Chick Fil A would hurry up and rebuild. I'm severely craving Chick Fil A. :-) If there are any Accordance users who live near a Chick Fil A and would want yours truly to teach them an Accordance Seminar, I'd consider if if we could break for lunch in-between sessions. :-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have also been giving food to a neighbor whose a veteran. He served our country, and since the Lord has blessed me with enough food and had given me a nearby opportunity, I can certainly do it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

I have also been giving food to a neighbor whose a veteran. He served our country, and since the Lord has blessed me with enough food and had given me a nearby opportunity, I can certainly do it. 

2 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

That is commendable and more people should do and think like that, something small to us could make a big difference in someone else's life.

• Like 1

I hope more people do. I'm glad I have one close enough to me that I can make it a regular occurrence. I'd even go across town to do it, but when you have one within walking distance of your home, it's an opportunity I couldn't pass up! 

• Like 1