NICOT upgrade - not able to buy

Erhard

It seems that for the NICOT upgrade package, the "add to cart" button is missing?

Just had another look and I needed to upgrade from the combined set since that is how I originally bought it. My bad.

Glad it worked for you!

One question on this yet. Is there a way of having the original commentaries of the 3 revised without having to have both the 3 revised and the 7 revised sets installed, since that is a lot of duplication of resources?

We discussed this in our last meeting, but I forgot what the details are. Let me ask and followup.

Erhard, the older volumes which have now been removed from the current NICOT set (29R7), but which were included in previous sets (29R3, 28R, etc.) should now be available as individual volumes in Easy Install. If you choose to install those individual volumes (NICOT-Numbers, NICOT-Deut, NICOT-Ruth, and NICOT-Ezra & Neh), you can then delete NICOT-29R3 from your Accordance installation. You would then have five NICOT modules installed: the current complete set (29R7) and the four replaced volumes.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Thanx David, that works. I had to use the gear wheel to "show superseded items" for them to show up though.