purchases not appearing in easy install

Leopold Green

Hi I've just bought Liturgical Works: Eerdmans Commentary on the Dead Sea Scrolls but it isn't appearing in Easy Install (v 14.0.6 and latest beta of 114.0.7)... I did email 'orders@' but not heard anything

It shows up in easy install as ECDSS-Liturgical.  Have you tried searching for that?

nothing shows up in my easy install - I can prove I bought it

CleanShot2023-07-25at16_14.51@2x.thumb.png.b6439e535d2d52b923fe3800f8ffcc09.png

I still can't install this as it does not appear in easy install - please can Accordance look into this - very frustrating not to be able to install module just bought

OK so I feel an idiot!!! I already own this... I don't know how I have done this but shall blame old age and old mind... thank to Accordance for swift refund

• Like 1

We're glad to assist!

7 hours ago, Leopold Green said:

I already own this... I don't know how I have done this but shall blame old age and old mind... thank to Accordance for swift refund

Didn't the Accordance Website used to prevent customers from buying something they already owned? (In addition to a "you already own this" in the cart.) Seems to me that should be programmed in somewhere.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Abram K-J said:

Didn't the Accordance Website used to prevent customers from buying something they already owned? (In addition to a "you already own this" in the cart.) Seems to me that should be programmed in somewhere.

It usually does, but there are some exceptions, I think related to purchasing bundles/groups.  I had the same kind of thing happen as Leopold experienced with a DSS resource, where i purchased it, it didn't show up in easy install, and I finally realized I already owned it.  If I remember correctly, when I called sales support,  the issue was I had purchased a bundle/group of DSS resources, and for whatever reason, the system doesn't (or doesn't always) know how to mark individual items as "owned" in the store if you purchased it as a bundle/group.  In other words, if I had tried to purchase the same bundle again, the Accordance would have told me I owned it, but it didn't say that on the page for the individual item.

• Like 3

It generally does, but once in a blue moon, if a product ID doesn't match somewhere, the system can trigger an accidental re-purchase. It's rare, and when it happens, we take care of you, but we've tried to prevent it from happening as much as possible.

• Like 2