Donald Robinson and Biblical Theology at Moore

Dr. Nathan Parker

I hope Accordance can eventually publish the forthcoming book based on the dissertation "Donald Robinson and Biblical Theology at Moore" by the future Dr. Nathaniel Parker who passed his PhD defense today. :-) 

Now that he's finished, next week time for him to load up on full steam ahead with Accordance work.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Nathan! I hope it went well for you!

6 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

I hope Accordance can eventually publish the forthcoming book based on the dissertation "Donald Robinson and Biblical Theology at Moore" by the future Dr. Nathaniel Parker who passed his PhD defense today. 🙂

Now that he's finished, next week time for him to load up on full steam ahead with Accordance work.

Well, I do not think it will cost them much because I think they could get it for the price of a Chic-Fil-A combo or so I have been told.😁In all seriousness congrats!

11 hours ago, ReformedDoc said:

Well, I do not think it will cost them much because I think they could get it for the price of a Chic-Fil-A combo or so I have been told.😁In all seriousness congrats!

I think we can work out a licensing deal in exchange for some Chick-Fil-A. We'll have to wait until my Chick-Fil-A re-opens though (it's closed for most of the year due to renovation. I'm going to have some serious withdrawals before it opens again!).

• Haha 1

Looking at Wipf&Stock for a potential publisher. There's some other Wipf&Stock books we'd like to see in Accordance, so this might work out nicely. :-) 

And for the funniest news of the week: the school I completed my M Div from just offered me to enroll in a PhD program. I'd be interested, but they're a few years late in the offer. :-) 

• Like 1

Congratulations Dr. Parker 

(I hope any changes  needed do not take too long)

• Like 1

Congrats Nathan!

• Like 1

All submitted (except for a final submit to ProQuest), so I'm ready to get some solid work done for Accordance.

• Like 1

Congratulations and a plus 1 for the Wipf and Stock books in Accordance.