Accordance 14 and 13 issue

William Adkins

Hi all bill here again, I'm having issues with both accordance 14 and 13. I bought a Macbook Air it has Monterey OS system running, I have tried using 14 and 13 and every time I go in start to work in notes and user notes it crashes and the pen wheel starts turning and won't stop and then crashes after force a shutdown then it says it crashed I'm just frustrated I've vested a lot of money in this software and I can't seem to make it work any help or any ideas. Thank you

Might want to email Tech Support directly on this one so we can assist. Also, once you decide which version of Accordance you want on your machine, I'd remove the other one. While you can run 13 and 14 on the same machine, at times, there can be a conflict.

OK Nathan thank you they have both been removed in just 13 put back on I did email tech support directly and they said I needed to do something in the privacy and security settings with Monterey OS but it doesn't even show up accordance doesn't even show up in that right hand window under privacy

You'll probably need to manually add it to Full Disk Access. I can do a quick screencast if you need it, or try this, but substitute Accordance for Intego:

https://support.intego.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016683471-Enable-Full-Disk-Access-in-macOS

Now that I'm finished with my PhD program, I'm going to try to whip up a bunch of short screencasts (about a minute each) on various Accordance topics.

Thank you for the info but I looked I don't have the Intego folder in my Mac HD folders 

I have Accordance in application and Documents?

50 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

@William Adkins Instead of "Intego", look for "Accordance".

26 minutes ago, William Adkins said:

Hi @William Adkins,

Yes, the actual Accordance program in the application folder, but Accordance also self-created an "Accordance" folder in your Documents which holds the texts and basically everything except the literal program itself.

Here's what I'm wanting you to check:

1. Go to System Preferences (or System Settings in Ventura), then Privacy and Security.

2. Under Privacy, select Full Disk Access.

3. Click the + button at the bottom, then add Accordance from your Applications Folder

4. Restart Accordance.

See if that helps.

28 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Here's what I'm wanting you to check:

1. Go to System Preferences (or System Settings in Ventura), then Privacy and Security.

2. Under Privacy, select Full Disk Access.

3. Click the + button at the bottom, then add Accordance from your Applications Folder

4. Restart Accordance.

See if that helps.

I am trying it now, I will let you know. Thanks

I am trying it now. I will let you know. Thanks Bill

Hi Nathan, It seems to be working. I went back to Accordance 13 for now just can't risk it. Thanks you for your help. Bill

Edited by William Adkins

Glad it's working! I'd recommend updating to 14 after we release 14.1, as that's when we'll also have enhanced syncing rolled out.