I/O Error #-43 in the file “My Mobile Highlights.hlt Repair Log”

Robb B

As you can see the screenshot attached, I keep getting this error when I launch Accordance on my iPad. It started after I tried to download updates to modules. Accordance will not get past the loading screen. I have restarted the app, restarted the iPad, and tried to clear the download cache as well as the saved sessions from Settings. Any ideas? Do I need to delete Accordance and download it again?

I am using iPadOS 17, developer beta 3. First problem I have had with Accordance on it or on iOS 17 DB3 on my iPhone 14PM.

IMG_0101.png

Clearing user content in Settings fixed it.

Except now none of my user content is in Accordance, even after syncing with Dropbox again.

You can keep us posted on iOS 17 Developer Beta issues, but our app won't fully support iOS 17 without issues until closer to the public launch of it. Apple can make way too many changes between now and then.

Are you confirming 100% that this is iPadOS 17 related? I’m not convinced it is.

I'm not, but I'd need you to test it on a non-iPadOS 17 device to rule it out. I've never encountered this particular error.

Here are some other instances of it in the past:

It’s been a problem since 2012, it would appear, but I don’t see much interaction to help on previous posts.

Thanks for those! I commented on them to see if they're still having the issue or not. If we can get some possible steps to reproduce the issue, then we'll have something for our programmers to look at.