Greek for the Rest of Us Workbook:

ReformedDoc

Accordance carry's all the other modules that work with this but does not have it, why not?

Greek for the Rest of Us Workbook: Exercises to Learn Greek to Study the New Testament with Interlinears and Bible Software

By: William D. Mounce

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ReformedDoc said:

Accordance carry's all the other modules that work with this but does not have it, why not?

Greek for the Rest of Us Workbook: Exercises to Learn Greek to Study the New Testament with Interlinears and Bible Software

By: William D. Mounce

@ReformedDoc I've wondered the same thing.. 🤔

• Like 1

• Like 1

Stay tuned!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nathan Parker said:

Stay tuned!

Sounds like some good news coming.

• 3 months later...

Stay tuned closer to ETS/SBL. We're going to have some very good news for Mounce fans.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Nathan Parker said:

Stay tuned closer to ETS/SBL. We're going to have some very good news for Mounce fans.

That's great! "Greek for the Rest of Us" is one of my favorite resources. I've used older versions to teach basic Greek to members of our church. 

I need to read it. I've read Mounce's Basics (my seminary used Black's but I still read Mounce's on the side foe extra training). It seems to be a hit and a big request among Accordance users, so it seems everyone across the globe is getting a delightful treat before US Thanksgiving. :-) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Darryl Burling just posted a video survey of Mounce's Greek for the Rest of Us. Burling is mainly a Logos person, but he notes that Mounce prefers Accordance and that this resource seems to rely on Accordance. I'm looking forward to an announcement by Accordance...???

• Like 3

On 10/22/2023 at 12:10 AM, Nathan Parker said:

I need to read it. I've read Mounce's Basics (my seminary used Black's but I still read Mounce's on the side foe extra training). It seems to be a hit and a big request among Accordance users, so it seems everyone across the globe is getting a delightful treat before US Thanksgiving. 🙂

Alright @Nathan ParkerI have money sitting in the bank waiting for the release of some of these new resources, I am getting antsy!!!🤣

Edited by ReformedDoc

Stay tuned for a nice little ETS/SBL gift. :-)

• Like 3